More About Foresque Apartment

[av_section min_height=’100′ min_height_px=’500px’ padding=’default’ shadow=’no-border-styling’ bottom_border=’no-border-styling’ id=” color=’main_color’ custom_bg=” src=’http://foresque.co.id/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/park-in-the-city.jpg’ attachment=’1259′ attachment_size=’full’ attach=’scroll’ position=’center center’ repeat=’stretch’ video=” video_ratio=’16:9′ overlay_enable=’aviaTBoverlay_enable’ overlay_opacity=’0.6′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_pattern=” overlay_custom_pattern=”]

[av_one_half first min_height=’av-equal-height-column’ vertical_alignment=’av-align-middle’ space=” margin=’0px’ margin_sync=’true’ padding=’0px’ padding_sync=’true’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ radius_sync=’true’ background_color=” src=” attachment=” attachment_size=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=’av-rotateIn’]

[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
Live at Foresque Residence

  • Best Location At TB Simatupang
  • Healthy And Peaceful Living, Right In Front Of Ragunan Green – Belt Area
  • 80% Of The Total Area Is Dedicated To Public Facilities And Green Areas
  • Amazing Investment Opportunity
  • Unique And Luxurious Concept Design By World – Renowned Architects
  • Highly Secured Environment
  • First – Class Facilities And Service

[/av_textblock]

[/av_one_half][av_one_half min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=”]

[av_image src=’http://foresque.co.id/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Capturefq-574×630.jpg’ attachment=’1622′ attachment_size=’featured_large’ align=’center’ styling=” hover=’av-hover-grow’ link=” target=” caption=” font_size=” appearance=” overlay_opacity=’0.4′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_text_color=’#ffffff’ animation=’right-to-left’][/av_image]

[/av_one_half][av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=”]

[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]

Indulge yourself in the Luxurious and warm atmosphere at your home. Provides You with a new identity and Harmony. Strategically located in the centre of business & commercial areas in Jakarta. Foresque Residence is a luxurious apartment that offers resort concept with a view green landscape of 140 hectares only in Jakarta. Designed by Architects of Dallas, USA, 5G Studio Collaborative, Foresque Residence is built on an area of ​​1.2 hectares where 80% of the land area devoted to green areas with trees and flower gardens, while the remaining 20% ​​for buildings.

[/av_textblock]

[/av_one_full][/av_section]